The Sustainable Event Awards - Frequently Asked Questions
• Is the programme open to entrants just in the UK? No, the programme is open to venues, events and suppliers globally.
• When is the entry window? The 2020 entries are open from 1st April, entries must be completed by 30th June 2020.
• If I include a case study when does the event have to have taken place? The event must have taken place between 1st January 2019 and 30th June 2020.
• When will winners be announced? Winners will be announced via an online ceremony on 1st September 2020.
• Who judges the entries? We have a panel of independent industry experts, you find out more about them here.
• Is the assessment criterion robust, if I’m shortlisted will it mean anything? Yes! Our assessment criterion has been drawn up by experts at the Sustainable Event Alliance who specialise in accreditation for sustainable events and suppliers. Making the shortlist will be a massive achievement in itself.
• Am I guaranteed to be shortlisted? No, the assessment criteria is very thorough and our expert judges will be on the lookout for evidence. Please make sure you answer all the questions fully and upload supporting documents.
• Can I get feedback on my entry once submitted? We encourage our judging panel to include feedback on all entries, we can share this with you after the process.
• Is there an entry fee? Yes, £195 per entry – Early Bird entry is £150 available until 15th May.
• Once I begin my entry must I complete it in one session? No, you can begin your entry then the system will ‘Save for Later’. You can log back in and make amendments right up until the deadline on the 30th June.
• Can I take a look at the criteria before starting the entry process? Yes, simply select the category you are interested in, create an account and you can access the questions for that category.
If you have questions or need more information our team are happy to help, contact email@example.com